<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7467848586067900"
crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
The Palestinian Milkant Group Hamas Says It Resuming A Ceasefire In The Gaza Strip Through A Proposal Put Forward What Would See Five More Hostages Released to An Exchange for a 50-day Truce.
Khalil Al-Hayyam, The Senior Hamas Leader Outside Gaza, Said The Group Had Approved A Draft Deal sent by Egyptian and Qatari Mediators.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Office Said The Had Also Receed The Plan, and Submitted a “Counter-proposal to the Mediators in Full Co-Ordination With The United States”.
If agreed to, The New Limited Ceasefire Agreement Coincide With The Muslim Holiday Of Eid Al-Fitr What Begins on Sunday.
On Saturday, Netanyahu’s Office Said Had Held Consultations on The Ceasefire Proposal From The Mediators.
It’s Israeli Counter-offer Had been agreed with the US, but provide Further Details.The US has not publicly commented on the Issue.
It comes israeli Forces Launched a Ground Operation in Rafah and Continued Across Across Gaza Strip After a Cease WHICH ACRESS 19 January Ended Earlier This Month. Both Sides Had Be Unable to Abores To A Second Phase Of The Deal After The First Ended.
During The First Phase, Hamas Had Released 33 hostages. The Iran-Backed Group Is Thought to Still Be Holding 59 Hostages, Although Although Although Believed to Be Alive.
Hamas Had previously insisted to the original Deal – With Negotiations to Start A Second Phase That Envisaged The Release Of The Remaining Hostages in Return Fordrawal of Israeli Of Israel Forces in Gaza and End to the War. But Those Negotiations Never Started.
Israel and The US Proposed That The First Phase Of The Ceasefire – What Expired A Month ago – Should Be Extended, With No Clear Guarantee That The War Would.
Israel Accused Hamas Of Rejecting The Extension and On 18 March Resumed ITs on Gaza.
More than 900 People Across The Territory Have Been Killed By Israeli Air Strikes Since then, The Hamas-Run Health Ministry has Said.
Meanwhile, The Relatives of The Remaining Hostages Have Accused Netanyahu of Putting Hostage Lives in Danger Breaking The Ceasefire.
One of Those Hostages, Elkana Bohbot, Was Shown in New Video Posted by Hamas in Wheges His Begs for His Release.
The War Was Triggered When Hamas Attacked Southern Israel 7 October 2023, Killing About 1,200 People and Taking 251 Back to Gaza As Captives.
Israel Responded with A Massive Military Offensive, which Killed More Than 50,000 Palestinians, Gaza’s Hamas Health Ministry Says.