<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7467848586067900"
crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
The cricket album in England and Wales is to organize another home review and reopen the door to potential playing less accessories in all competitions.
The summer schedule, which starts on Friday at the beginning of the regional championship, remains despite similar consultations in 2018 and despite similar consultations and in 2018 and 2018 and in 2018 and Sir Andrew Strauss “mostly broadcast” high -performance review “in 2022.
After the last year he laid the affair on the back burner, while the energy was poured into the attraction of private investors to hundreds, the government’s body is now ready to re -solve the thorny object.
Discussion with a professional gaming committee, regional body, association of professional crickets, supporters and commercial partners will take place over the next eight to 12 weeks in the hope of finding a solution
This is reflected.
PCA explained that its players prefer to reduce the overall cricket and are concerned about overloading and burnout of accessories.
Reducing the Rothesay Championship of 14 games to 10 games is not considered (previously defended by Strauss), but cutting the competition for 12 matches can be tastier.
A priority is also a revival of the explosion of vitality, while the popular T20 tournament has in recent seasons has plunged into shadows of hundreds and also finding a suitable home for 50 Over.
Rob Andrew, CEO of a professional game, said: “Everyone acknowledges that the schedule is not perfect and is not optimal. We have 18 districts that agree that it is not correct, but 19 different versions of what the answer is.
“Our work in the next few months is to combine all these ideas together. There is a feeling that these competitions can be improved, but it is easy to say and a very difficult thing.”
Former England Rugby Union International Andrew added: “If it is a reduction in volume, it will be something the game will decide. This is probably the core of the debate we will have.”
GOULD: One hundred offers to be completed in the next few weeks
ECB CEO Richard Gould said he was convinced that a hundred investment shops would be completed in the next “few weeks”.
The ECB achieved trades to sell 49 % of shares in eight hundred franchises at the beginning of this year.
The agreements appreciated the teams of nearly 1 billion GBP, but the sale process was detained, forcing the ECB to extend the exclusivity period last week.
“I think you recognize the quality of investors who have come to hundreds. They really represent some of the best sports investors around the world.” Gould said.
“So it seems that it makes a lot of sense to spend a little time to understand how they can best and positively affect the competition.
“Everyone has opinions on how they can best invest and an English cricket forward. And so it is now being processed.
“And my meaning is very positive on all eight occasions. It may take a few more weeks. We are too annoyed about it. We are very relaxed. It is the quality of the result we have focused on the most.”