<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7467848586067900"
crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

Japan Food Chain Shuts Restaurants After Pests Are Found in Dish


One of Japan’s Biggest Restrestaurant Chains is Closing Its Outlets Deep Cleaning, After Two Incidents Finding Pests, Including a rat, in Their Food.

Sukiya, Known for ITS BEEF-ON-RICE DISHES, Announced The Temporary Closure After An Insect Was Found by A Customer. Last Weekend, It admitted That A Rat Had been Discovered in a Bowl of Miso Soup in January.

The Chain, which has nearly 2,000 Restaurants, Said Most Sites Would Be Between 31 March and 4 April “to Prevent External Intrusion and Internal Infestation of Pests And Vermin”.

In A Statementthe apologized for the “Great Inconvenience and Concern Caused”.

Rumors About The Rat-In-Miso Incident Had been circulating on Weeks Before the Weeks Before the Skiya Was Forced The Rodent Had Been Found “Before It Was Eaten”.

The Restaurant, In the City of Tottori, was temporarily cleded, and saduya said Measures Had been Taken to Address cracks in The Building That Could Lead To Contamination.

It then Announced That All Of Its Outlets Would Be Regularly Checked Gaps and Rubbish Would Be Refrigerated.

The Company has now taken the more drastic measure of the closure after the Insect – Widely reported to Part or all of a cockroach – was found on Friday by a customer in Tokyo.

The manager apologesed to the customer and gave them a refund, it said.

Sukiya is part of Zensho Holdings, which owns a number of Restaurant Chains in Japan.

Last Monday, Following The Rat About The Rat, ITS Share Price Tumbled Before Recovering Later In The Week. Its Shares Will Face Scrutiny After Saturday’s Announcement.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *