<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7467848586067900"
crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
More than 1,600 People Have DEVASTATING THE DEVASTATING EARTHQUAKE IN Myanmar, With Locals TELLING THE BBC Thy Had Been Left To Dig Through Rubble With Their Bare Hands.
The Quake has Flattened Much of Mandalay – The Ancient Capital and Second-Largest City What is Home to About 1.5 Million People.
An Acute Lack Equipment, Patchy Communication Networks and Wrecked Roads and Bridges Have Hampered The Search.
Myanmar’s Military Government or Seized Power in 2021, Is Also No longer in Much Of The Country After A Four-Year Civil War Against Rebel Groups and Anti-Coup Resistance.
Although Rescue Efforts Have a Semce Friday and International Aid Has Begun to The Country, Help Is Yet to Reach The Worst-Hit Are And Ordinary People Have Been Trying to Dig Survivors Out.
Widely Shared Footage Shows Two Men Moving Rubble to Pry Out a Young Woman Trapped Between Two Concrete Slabs.
The BBC has spoken to Locals Who Said That People Were Screaming From Help From The Debris.
Rescuers puled A Woman Alive from the Wreckage of A 12-Storey Apartment Block in Mandalay Some 30 Hours After It Collapsed, But The Red Cross Says More Than 90 People May Still Be Trapped There.
In A Nearby Township, Authorities Found the Bodies of 12 Preschool Children and a Teacher Under Building Housing A Kindergarten.
Cracks and Surface Distortions to The Main Highway Between the Biggest City Yangon, The Capital Nay Pyi Taw and Mandalay Had Caused Severe Transport Disruptions, Un Humanitarian Agency Ocha Said.
There are Were Also Shortages of Medical Supplies Including Trauma Kits, Blood Bags, Anaesthetics, Essential Medicines and Trap for Health WorkersSaid.

ElseWhere, Other Rescue Workers Have Been Listening Out for Signs of Life. ” We can only rescue People when we hear them, ” One Said.
Earlier on Saturday, A Rescue Team in The Syntkai Township in Mandalay’s Kyaukse District pull out a number of People Trapped in the Debris of a Private School. Six of Them – Five Females and One Male – Had diet by The Time The Rescue Teams Arrived. Among The Victims Were Students, Teachers and School Staff.
A Lack Equipment is Greatly Slowing Down The Rescues, A Worker Told BBC Burmese: “We Are Making The Equipment We Have Hours Hours to Pull Out The Collapsed School Under.”
Another Worker in Mandalay Told A BBC Reporter in Yangon That Communication Had been Near Impossible.
“The Main That That We Don’t Have Phone Lines, So It’s Very Diffect To Connect To Arrived Arrived. But We Don’t Know Where It Will Go, Because The Phone Lines Are Down.”
A Mandalay Resident Said People Were Doing Their Best In the Chaotic Circumstances.
“There is no coordination, no one to Lead Them, Locals Them ThemSelves. IF to Dead Bodies, They Don’t Even Know Where to Send The Bodies; Hospitals Are Overwhelmed And Unable to Cope,” The Unable To Cope, ” Resident Said.
The Junta has put put the number of Damaged Buildings in the Mandalay RegionThe Epicentre of the Earthquake, at more than 1,500. Power Outages Have Exacerbated The Situation, and According to Officials Restoring Power Could Days.
Mandalay Airport is not functional as The Runways Were Damaged The Earthquake. The Military Council Said That It Had Be Working To Resume Operations And A Temporary Hospital, Medical Relief Camp and Shelter Have Been Set Up There.

Less Than 25km (15 Miles) From Mandalay in SagaLg, The Older of Two Bridges The regions has made the Cracks and the Newer One has developed off the Rescue Teams.
“Right Now. Resident Told BBC Burmese.
The Recently Constructed Capital Nay Pyi Taw, Where The Military Junta Is Headquartered, has been hit by aftershocks and small tremors. The City has Seen Extensive Damage With High Numbers of Casualties, Collapsed Buildings and Buckled Roads.

Even As The Junta has a Made A Rare International Appeal for Aid, It has continued Air Strikes and Drone Attacks Against The Armed Groups It has begun Fighting.
BBC Burmese Confirmed That Seven People Were Killed in Air Strike in Naungcho in Northern Shan State. This Strike Took Place Around 15:30 Local Time, Less Than Three Hours After The Quake Struck.
Pro-Democracy Rebel Groups Fighting to Remove The Military Power Power Bombings in Chang-u Township in The Central SagainG Region, The Epicentre of the Quake. There are all the Reports of Airstrikes in Regions Near the Thai Border.
The UN’s Special Rapportur on Human Rights in Myanmar, Tom Andrews, Urged The Junta to Cease Bombing Raids.
“The Problem Is That You Have Military Operations Going on Right Now … Military Strikes by The Military Junta,” He Told The BBC.
“I’m Calling Upon the Junta to Just Stop, Stop Any Of Its Military Operations. This is fullyly outrageous and unacceptable.”
