<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-7467848586067900"
crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

South Korean Actor Kim Soo-Hyun, Multiple HIS Roles Hit Drama Series and Movies, Made A Tearful Public Appearance on Monday to Dance Allegations Made by The Family of Actor Kim Sae-Ron Who died In Apparent Suicide in February.
“I can’t admit to something I didn’t do,” He said.
At The Center of The Controversy Two Main Allegations: That Kim SOE-Ron When only 15, And That Kim Soo-Hyun’s Agency Pressured Her To Repay Her Owed Before Her Death.
The Controversy has shocked the country and its entertainment industry, and has generated massive backlash Against Actor.
Kim Wept AS Said That Although Hear Dated The Act When A Year An Adult, They Never Deded While a minor.
Monday’s Media Conference Came weeks of accusations and counter-accusations Between Kim Sae-Ron’s family and Kim Soo-Hyun’s Camp in the Wake of Her Death.
The Scandal Broke 10 March, Less Than A Month After Kim Sae-Ron’s Death. A YouTube Channel, Known for Political Content, Claimed That The Two Had Dated for Six Years, When She Was 15. The Channel has released Videos and Photos It Claims Were During Their Relationship.
Last Week, The Attorney Representing Kim Sae-Ron’s Family Held a Press Conference, Reveealing More Chat History Allegedly Between the Two Actors From 2016, When She Was 16.
Kim Soo-Hyun’s Agency Initially Denied The Allegations But Later Clarified That Though Dated, Though Only Between and 2020, When She was an Adult.
The Actor Himself had remained silent until Monday. At The Press Conference, He became Emotional, Reiterating To Reports That Only Dated As Two Adults.
“Many People Are Suffering Because of Me,” He said, apologizing to His Fans and Staff. “I Also Feel Sorry That The Late Act (Kim Sae-Ron) isn’t Able to Rest in Peace.”
“I Never Dated Her When She was a minor,” He’s Continued. “Except for The Fact That Both The Actors, Our Relationship Was Just Like That Of Any Ordinary Couple.”
Hewe Explained Whened The Relationship Photo of the Later-Deleted Photo of the Two Of Them to Her Instagram Account in 2024 During The Netflix hit show Queen of Tears, in which he played The Lead Role.
“I Had So Much to AS Lead Actor. What Would Ad Admission to A Year-Long Relationship? What Would Happen to The Actors, The Staff Who Were Working And The Product Team Who Had Everything Staked?” Hey Said. “The More Thought of It, The More I Thought That Should Be What I Do.”
Any Admission of A Romantic Relationship Or A Partner Is Still Seen Scandalous To Fans In South Korea’s Entertainment Industry, Where Celebrities Personal Lives Under Intense Scrutiny.

Kim Sae-Ron Herself Was A Victim of Online Hate By Fans After She was fined 20 Million Won (£ 11,000; $ 14,000) for a 2022 drink-driving incident.
Prior to That, She was Seen As One Of The Most Promising Young Actresses in South Korea.
At The Time, She was Managed by the Same Agency as Kim Soo-Hyun, which co-founded by His Relative. Kim Sae-Ron Joined Goldmedalist in January 2020 and Left in December 2022.
Kim Sae-Ron’s family Claimed That GoldMedalist Covered The Compensation for Her Driving-Driving Incident. They Allege That The Agency Later Pursued Legal Retection for Repayment and That, While The Actress SOO-Hyun For More Time to Settle The Debt, Her Request Went Unanswered.
On Monday, Kim Soo-Hyun Denied Claims That “She Made The Tragic Choice Because of Me OR MY Pressuring Her Over A Debt.”
He released a voice recording from A Phone Call A year ago, Allegedly Between His Agency and Kim Sae-Ron’s representative.
In The Recording, The CEO of GoldMedalist Appears to Explain That The Document Thought Her Regarding Was Merely “Procedural Reasons” And That Her Team Could Take Time To Respond.
Hey Also Accused Kim Sae-Ron’s Family Manipulating Chat Records As Evidence and Stated That Had Submitted His Extensive Evidence to Verification For Relevant Authorities. He Urged Her Family To Do The Same.
Kim Soo-Hyun, is an A-List Aitor in South Korea, Known for His Roles Hit drama Series and top-grossing movies, including My Love, Netflix’s Queen of Tears, and The Film Secretly.
He has also got a favorite among adventisers in the country, Though Many Brands Have NOW Distanced Themselves From Him Amid Controversy. On 17 March, Fashion Brand Prada Announced That It Mutually Decided To End Its Collaboration With Him, According to Reuters. This followed by the dime from Moves, a Korean cosmetic brand.
A Disney + Show That Stars Kim Soo-Hyun Has Also Been Put On The Scandal, According to Local News Outlet Yonhap.
His Lawyer Stated On Monday That That That Filed A Criminal Compaint Against Kim Sae-Ron’s Family and The YouTube Channel Operator, Along with a Civil Lawsuit for Damages Worth 12 billion won.
Her family has not commented on the Lawsuits or His Late Remarks.
If You Have Affected by Any Of The Issues In This Story You Can Find and Support On BBC Actionline Website Here.